Girls 4U - 41 to 65

Girls aged 41-65 seeking friends



Go to: Girls For You - aged 18-30 / Girls For You - aged 31-40

Adult Friend Finder / Sexy Ads / Sexy Contacts



Age 41-65 (4)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



USA age 57. I would like someone with a positive attitude who would like to take the time to get to know one another. Someone who doesn't smoke, who enjoys reading the Sunday paper together. I enjoy hand holding hugging and cuddling. I'm a country girl who has lived her adult life in the city. See my profile.

USA age 52. Seeking man looking for fun, fun, fun this summer. How about you? See my profile.

Scotland age 52. Looking for a male. I am tactile and affectionate. See my profile.

UK age 41. I am looking for someone (male) who shares similar interests to myself. See my profile.

USA age 46. Looking for bi female and /or bi male. See my profile.

UK age 52. Looking for sexy chat/email for fun times, and sharing of ideas freely and openly See my profile.

Find Girls Ready For Anything. Join for free and see what's on offer - there's 'fun' of every description, whatever your desires. Join free now.




TallBlonde4U
Female, 43
Meet me now!



tricia1234
Female, 59
Meet me now!



sweetlips57
Female, 60
Meet me now!



Ginababy46
Female, 49
Meet me now!



Lucille
Female, 50
Meet me now!



Sweetheart1951
Female, 54
Meet me now!



spitfyre
Female, 42
Meet me now!



shawniee
Female, 43
Meet me now!



KittenWithaWhip
Female, 47
Meet me now!


0 Responses to “Age 41-65 (4)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Jayne
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


eCosmic
Receive whatever you desire, wealth, happiness, good fortune, by simply asking the eCosmic. Make all your dreams come true for free.





Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3

Powered by Blogger




Google